Thursday, April 21, 2011

Day 4

Ok, been usy, sorry all!,.....
Well adsense is now up and running, who hah! Of course its early days yet, which is why I havent made any money. I have been searching and searching and searching on all things to do with blogging and making money blogging. What have I found? Well the good news is that one CAN make money from blogging, something I am hoping to do, even if its ten bucks! The underlining answer is HOW? Well there is no easy answer I believe. bottom line YOU NEED TRAFFIC FOR YOUR WEBSITE/BLOG.

How do you get traffic? Heres a link or two \that may help:
http://www.2createawebsite.com/traffic/


Ok lets look at SUBMITTING YOUR SITE TO SEARCH ENGINES FOR FREE
Start Here:
add me

Of course SOCIAL MEDIA is the new term and thats another ball game, well look at that later.

Shortly Ill be doing a short workshop on buying and selling digital media with these guys:

http://www.digitalchameleon.net/
Will report on key findings to all that may be of intrest.

All for now, OH, heres extra money making tip number 4 for the day.

MAKE YOUR OWN GREETING CARDS AND SELL THEM ONOLINE OR AT THE MARKETS.

No comments:

Post a Comment