Thursday, April 28, 2011

Hmm, new strategy

Ok, of course to make money as said before you have to get traffic.


This means you need to write about something that will be of interest to the masses. Perhaps one is an expert on something, just write about that.
I have been thinking about what I am an expert on, the conclusion, nothing really I suppose, I have many interests, one thing I know I am good at is searching the net, finding all sorts of weird stuff. I have decided to now make this blog about all the findings that I come across on the net. As everyone knows the net is full of weird stuff, people with to much time on thier hands, all sorts.


Many of you may have seen this before, but I thought that I would post this like anyway, go forth now to:
http://www.4degreez.com/misc/dante-inferno-test.mv
Do the test, of course its just for fun, get back to me, post me, WHERE ARE YOU GOING?, you will understand when you go forth to this link, http://www.4degreez.com/misc/dante-inferno-test.mv

Hers another one I found if youre looking at killing time,  
www.cowtowninfo.com/

Its this site where males and or females can write to female prisoners, very ninteresting concept, sure one could joke about it, bit take a look around, spose that as the song goes everybody needs somebody sometime. I must be out of the loop as I'm not sure what the title of the site means, cowtown?, phjaps someone can tell me?

Enough for now, have to do some work,...................more soon.
OUT

No comments:

Post a Comment